Sunday, September 6, 2020

My Joy Journal Day 7

Day 7 is when we hear about “keystone habits” or triggers that lead us to more joyful practices.  Many of our actions each day are habitual, meaning that we do many of the same things, day after day.  During this time and this focus on joyful living, it’s important to try to focus on habits and actions that move us forward rather than move us back.  See what you think about some of the suggestions and put them to use!

Here’s the video:


And we all need to be raised up during this time – and I love “You Raise Me Up” so you can sing along with this, even if you can’t hit the high notes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Joy Journal Day 30 We reach the end today of My Joy Journal.  I hope it's been a helpful exercise for you and that you will continu...