Thursday, September 3, 2020

 My Joy Journal Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of My Joy Journal!  I hope this is helpful - if you'd like to give any feedback you can either email me at eric.burtness@gmail.com or just make a comment at the bottom of the blog.  I'd love to hear about your experience!

Today's Joy Practice is just to support local businesses, wherever you are.  Many local businesses are having a challenging time, so supporting them, and tipping generously if you are eating is so important.  Not only does it help out the businesses, but it also brings more joy to your heart than it costs your wallet!

Enjoy this day - if you're doing the Joy Journal regularly it's the beginning of Labor Day Weekend for you, and I hope you have a good and relaxing and safe time!  Take time for joy this weekend!

Here's the video:


And enjoy this beautiful rendition of Canon in D - sometimes things of beauty just bring joy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Joy Journal Day 30 We reach the end today of My Joy Journal.  I hope it's been a helpful exercise for you and that you will continu...