Wednesday, September 2, 2020

 My Joy Journal Day 3

Welcome to Day 3!  "The prospect of the righteous is joy..." is our verse for today - the word "prospect" could also be translated the attitude, or the outlook, or the perspective...of the righteous is joy!

Even in these difficult times I think it's important to focus on joy - that's why I ask in the Joy Practice to look around for your house or apartment for 3 things that bring you joy.  As you look around at those three things, think for a moment about why they bring you joy; what memories do they elicit or bring back from the time you got them?  What thoughts flood into your head?  What kind of joy does it bring?

Think of these things, as Paul says!  Here's the video:


And here's a concert entitled, "The Typewriter."  Nothing religious about it at all, but just sit back and enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Joy Journal Day 30 We reach the end today of My Joy Journal.  I hope it's been a helpful exercise for you and that you will continu...