Tuesday, September 1, 2020

 My Joy Journal Day 2

How did yesterday go?  I hope it went well for you and that you were able to find joy!  Just a personal note - yes, I was able to ignore my phone for 2 hours and spend time uninterrupted with Margaret, so that was very good!

Today just think about your focus, as what you focus on is where you often end up.  Repeat the Joy Verse to yourself multiple times because it's such a great verse about having our hearts refreshed with joy!

And like I said yesterday, if you have a problem seeing the video on your iPhone, go to the bottom of the page and click on the web version, which should work well!

Here's the video:


And just because I just love flash mobs, here's a wonderful one on Ode To Joy.  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Joy Journal Day 30 We reach the end today of My Joy Journal.  I hope it's been a helpful exercise for you and that you will continu...