Friday, September 25, 2020

 My Joy Journal Day 26

Let's think today about how available you are for God?  Are you 100% available and ready at all times?  Or sometimes somehow ready...tomorrow?  Are you in somewhat of a faith rut where you do the same things in the same ways but aren't getting much traction in your faith life?

How available are you for God?  That's the theme of what I'd like to share with you today, and I share a prayer my Matthew Kelly in his book I Heard God Laugh:  A Practical Guide for Life's Essential Daily Habit.  Here's the prayer:

Lord, here I am

I trust that you have an incredible plan for me.  Today I surrender my whole being to your care.

I surrender my life, my plans, and my very self to you.  I make myself 100 percent available to you today.

Transform me.  Transform my life.  Everything is on the table.  Take what you want to take, and give what you want to give.  Transform me into the person you created me to be, so I can live the life you envisioned for me at the beginning of time.

I hold nothing back.  I am 100 percent available.  lead me, challenge me, encourage me, and open my eyes to all your amazing possibilities.  Show me what it is you want me to do, and I will do it.  Amen.

Here's the video:


And here's a wonderful song entitled My Prayer for You by Alisa Turner.





No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Joy Journal Day 30 We reach the end today of My Joy Journal.  I hope it's been a helpful exercise for you and that you will continu...