Saturday, September 26, 2020

My Joy Journal Day 27

One of the many wonderful things about living in Central Oregon is the beauty of the night sky!  It's just absolutely mesmerizing to see the bright stars, the Milky Way, and the satellites and occasionally the Space Station.  I never saw much of that when I lived in Minnesota or Beaverton, and I just love seeing God's majesty!

And yet God cares about each and every one of us.  The God who created the universe and set the stars in motion still cares about each of us.  O Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

Today we look at Psalm 8 to remind us of God's love for us.  And that love brings us joy!  See the Joy Practice which reminds us that is people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, they'd live a lot differently!

Check out the stars in the next couple nights, and see the joy that fills your heart!


And sometimes things of beauty just bring pure joy, like the stars at night, or just listening to the Beautiful Blue Danube with Andre Rieu.  Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Joy Journal Day 30 We reach the end today of My Joy Journal.  I hope it's been a helpful exercise for you and that you will continu...