Saturday, September 19, 2020

 My Joy Journal Day 20

Today's Joy Verse is great!  "Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer."  Isn't that something we all need right now?

Especially being patient in tribulation.  I've said in sermons before that patience is not one of my spiritual gifts!  I don't like waiting, even for the microwave!  

But I've learned the importance of waiting and being patient, even in times of tribulation and anxiety.  In the end, God will be honored if we continue steadfastly in prayer, and remember to rejoice in hope.

So hang in there!

Here's the video:


And here's a song by Lincoln Brewster called While I Wait I Will Worship.  Perhaps not the greatest soundtrack, but great lyrics!  See what you think.





No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Joy Journal Day 30 We reach the end today of My Joy Journal.  I hope it's been a helpful exercise for you and that you will continu...