Sunday, September 20, 2020

 My Joy Journal Day 21

I love the Great Boldness in our Joy Verse today!  I am acting with great boldness toward you...I am overflowing with joy.

I love great boldness!  I have thought for a very long time that there are far too many milk-toast Christians and far too few Christians who act with great boldness!  Our Christian life should be lived on the tip-toes of great expectancy, rather than sitting in a Lazy Boy faith just waiting to see what happens next.

So, think about the Joy Practice today, and seriously consider doing it!  Listen to the video and see if it convinces you to be bold and dance for joy!


SO - when you dance in your living room you may not be able to dance like this, but doesn't it look like this old-ish couple is having just a lot of joyful fun?  Nothing "religious" about this at all - but I hope it brings a smile to your face and joy to your heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Joy Journal Day 30 We reach the end today of My Joy Journal.  I hope it's been a helpful exercise for you and that you will continu...