Monday, September 21, 2020

My Joy Journal Day 22

When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy. 

These are such great verses to memorize!  Anxiety - consolation - joy.  One needs the next and the result is joy!

One of the wonderful things about God is that God is there whenever we need consolation and God will listen as long as we want to talk about our anxiety.  It's my conviction that we need people who will listen to us, rather than talk to us.  Listening is a lost art in our culture and time!

Today just practice joy by doing more listening than talking.  Someone needs your listening ear.  And then, when you need to be listened to, there will be someone to listen to you.  

And yes, that is Eeyore in the video - so listen in!



And here's a video from Anthem Lights entitled "Who I'm Meant To Be."  Hope you enjoy it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Joy Journal Day 30 We reach the end today of My Joy Journal.  I hope it's been a helpful exercise for you and that you will continu...