Friday, September 18, 2020

 My Joy Journal Day 19

Today's Joy Verse is a great one to wake up to if you're doing it in the morning:  "Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days!"

Don't you love those mornings when you wake up and say, "Good Morning, Lord!"  Those mornings are so much better than when you wake up and say, "Good Lord, it's morning!"

That we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.  What a great focus for each morning.

Today I share some words with you about what "normal" might have been like for Lazarus after being raised from the dead.  Things were "back to normal" but not really.  How can anything be normal after such a traumatic event!  Think about that, and listen in to the video:


And I've seen this video several times, and just love it.  It's called Fall On Me by father and son, and it's just beautiful - sometimes things of beauty simply bring joy, so I share it with you to remind us that we can always fall on the grace of God!





No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Joy Journal Day 30 We reach the end today of My Joy Journal.  I hope it's been a helpful exercise for you and that you will continu...