Thursday, September 17, 2020

 My Joy Journal Day 18

"You have given me greater joy than those who have abundant harvests and new wine."  That's our Joy Verse for today - what a great reminder that our great and abundant joy does not come from external things or outside circumstances, but great joy comes from knowing our loving God.

And in the midst of all we're going through, when we might be tempted to ask where God is when pandemics hit, when fires rage, and when people die unexpectantly, it's important to remember the promises of God that help us make it through difficult and challenging times.  That's what I'd like to share with you today - just some verses of encouragement from God's caring Word.

So - here's the video:


This is a wonderful virtual choir and orchestra sharing "How Can I Keep from Singing."  In the opening slide it says, "In times of uncertainty, grief, and isolation, we find strength and joy in making music."  So true!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Joy Journal Day 30 We reach the end today of My Joy Journal.  I hope it's been a helpful exercise for you and that you will continu...