Wednesday, September 16, 2020

 My Joy Journal Day 17

Today's Joy Verse is so awesome:  Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord!

Kind of like my grandmother use to say, Praise God Anyhow!  When it's raining, Praise God Anyhow!  When it's sunshine, Praise God Anyhow!  Whatever happens, Praise God Anyhow!

Again, it's one of those perspectives on life kind of thing.  Today think about the game of dominoes, both the kind that adults play, and the kind kids play.  And then remember, like Joseph, do what pleases God, and Praise God Anyhow!

Here's the video:


And here's another great video from the Living Stones Quartet called, He Giveth More Grace.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Joy Journal Day 30 We reach the end today of My Joy Journal.  I hope it's been a helpful exercise for you and that you will continu...