Tuesday, September 15, 2020

 My Joy Journal Day 16

When Jesus says "In this world you will have trouble" he qualifies that with a BUT..."But I give you my peace, that where I am there you may also be."  

Today's video is just about 7 Scripture readings that may bring you peace during this "trouble" that we've been having.  At times like this we really need to turn to the Bible for hope, peace, and joy.  We need to "cast our cares upon him" and not hold them in our hearts that only serves as an anxiety producing quagmire.

Like I said in the sermon last Sunday - we need more Bible, and we need more Jesus! 

Here's the video:


And here's probably my favorite rendition of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood and Vince Gill.  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Joy Journal Day 30 We reach the end today of My Joy Journal.  I hope it's been a helpful exercise for you and that you will continu...