Monday, September 14, 2020

 My Joy Journal Day 15

Do you ever feel like saying, Enough Already!  I was talking with someone the other day who was thinking that locusts would perhaps be the next plague we have to live through!

Enough Already!  It's like a marathoner hitting the wall, or a triathlete bonking, or just reaching the end of your rope.  Whatcha gonna do?

Luckily, in the words of Max Lucado in our reading today, God says, "You'll get through this.  It won't be painless.  It won't be quick.  But I will use this mess for good.  In the meantime, don't be foolish or naive.  but don't despair either."

Hang in there!  Here's the video:


But fear not!  Just for some delightful fun, lighten up your heart by spending a couple minutes with the Sugar Plum Fairy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Joy Journal Day 30 We reach the end today of My Joy Journal.  I hope it's been a helpful exercise for you and that you will continu...