Thursday, September 10, 2020

 My Joy Journal Day 11

Do you ever have just "one of those days"?  Days when it's hard to get out of bed in the morning; days when you wonder what's going on in our world; days when you wonder when this pandemic will be over and we'll be able to safely gather back in church again and you can travel to see family again?

Many days are just "one of those days" and sometimes it can be a little discouraging!

Today our Joy Verse is:  Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.  I love that verse!  Weeping, frustration, discouragement are not lasting - joy and rejoicing can come in the morning!

Today I just read a children's book for you that I hope you enjoy!  It's entitled One Of Those Days, by Amy Krouse Rosenthal and Rebecca Doughty.  Enjoy!

Here's the video:

And just because we're on the theme of kids today, here's an absolutely adorable version of "Because He Lives!"  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Joy Journal Day 30 We reach the end today of My Joy Journal.  I hope it's been a helpful exercise for you and that you will continu...